Sunday, March 31, 2013

The daughter of Smith is a Salubong Konsehala

Real Cyclists

Bloomingdale Homes, Angono, Rizal  PHL  | March 31, 2013




I woke up early to watch the  (pag)bati/salubong in Bloomingdale Homes in Angono Rizal.  I left at 5 am and true enough when I arrived, the the kapitana, tenyenta, and court,  saints and the large crowd were there.  I  met Smith there.  He did not bike.

I did not realize that of the beautiful ladies there is the child of Smith.

Congrats to Smith -  "hindi nagmana anak sa kanya" (did not inherit his features)  hahaha.  How could a guy like Smith.....


                                 The konsehalas seated watching the pagbati



                                The good looking lass, second from right is Smith's daughter



    Smith's daughter is second from right, the mother is behind.

No comments: