Sunday, March 10, 2013

How was my ride today to Manay Pakil Laguna?

Real Cyclists

Angono, Rizal  PHL  | March 10 2013



From Sacred Heart Parish, i just spun at 39 x 15 to 17 and kept up with the group or lead from time to time.  I tried to be ahead at Callahan at 39 x 19 without standing up and was ahead (they just were conserving their energy?) up to Maybancal where I tried to overtake Jestoni, but Jestoni beat me.

From Maybancal to km 57 they let me break the wind and overtook me there where they said they will catch up with Jestoni. I was behind by 20-30 secs in Pisong kape.

In going up to Bugarin, I was very much in the chase.   I was the third guy up in OL, and 4th guy up in Bugarin.  Going down still was the 4th guy.  But then I was up front from Sta Maria and up to 3 km from Manay.

Going back to Bugarin Tito stayed with me and we were the sweeper.

It was not bad ride considering that I had loose sprocket.

I think I am improving despite being a senior

It was pretty good ride and I gave my best to the ride.  I slept the whole afternoon and I am sore all over.

No comments: