Thursday, March 28, 2013

Joel and Armin kidded me I broke the speed limit

Real Cyclists

Rizal   PHL  March 28, 2013

Joel and Armin kidded me at the Pisong Kape that I broke the speed limit rule for this ride imposed by the Pres of 20-22 kmh.  I remember, I tried to race ahead of everybody at Callahan, but was left by the group when we reached Morong because of the trip.  I tried to catch up from km 49 to km 50.  I finally caught up with them at km 52 (the hill between Baras and Tanay).   I was able to keep in touch with the group, caught up with lead of Armin near km 55, stuck up with him and even sped up.  Joel said it precipitated everybody to speed up. Armin said, I did 30+ kph  a clear violation  Thus I was the culprit.

Would you believe a senior starting  race hahaha!

No comments: