Monday, March 11, 2013

Master E had mechanical troubles yesterday/injuries yesterday March 10 2013

Real Cyclists

Angono, Rizal   PHL  |  March 11, 2013



I dropped by Gerry Cataps watch repair stand which is near our office where I learned that Master E and they rode to Teresa.  Unfortunately Master E had a mechanical failure:   his spokes  at the rear broke,  went the derailleur space and the rest of the rear wheel, caused him to stop suddenly and he fell.  His derailleur and bike were broken so were his shoes, and he had injuries at the knee. 

We just have to be careful and check our bikes often;  my bike sprocket yesterday was loose, fortunately for me I was able to get home without trouble.

I hope he recuperates from his injuries and get back his bike functioning again.

All that it needed was reinstallation and an additional quarter turn.

Gerry complained that they were not informed to the Manay ride.  They are non FB users and they should have been texted.



No comments: