Saturday, March 5, 2016

Tito Fabay and I will join the PNP sponsored MTB race at Binangonan, Cardona - Join din kayo!!

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines
March  5, 2016

We biked to Morong today and we met Tito, Richard, at Maybancal.   I planned to bike alone to Sampaloc to gauge my feel for the Audax   However, Tito convinced me to join the race tomorrow -  4 loops at Cardona diversion and Binangonan, 10 km per loop

And so I registered at the Angono PNP office and I was entertained by PO1 Pascual and asked me if I am related to former VM and the konsehala now.

It is going to be 4 am assembly  and registration at SM Taytay tomorrow, and race starts at 6 am.   P350 daw ang registration.  PO1 Pascual is inviting more entries. 7 from their office including the Chief of the Station will join.  Marami kayang sumali?

SALI NA.

No comments: