Saturday, March 19, 2016

Some views of the Audax Ride today, March 19, 2016

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines
March 19, 2016

I did not join the Audax ride because it looked real tough despite 3 tries to ride up Sampaloc.  I instead joined my uncle to visit his farm in Tanay.  On the way, we saw riders of Audax coming down from Marcos Highway and some going back to Jarel's peak by 11:00 am.  I even saw the Audax controller.  Many of the joiners were clubs, and had support vehicle.

Congratulations and I salute those who joined for your courage and endurance and stamina.  God bless.  If there will be one next year, I will join

Here are some of the pictures (You have to excuse the poor quality of the picture because it was taken from inside a moving motor vehicle)





 x



 x



                                                Support vehicle


                                      Lady biker in front, wow great!



                                         Audax controller at Padre Pio


                                              Near the anti magnetic before Sampaloc summit

No comments: