Saturday, March 12, 2016

I had two MTBs blessed at Immaculate Concepcion Church in Antipolo City

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines
March 12, 2016





I had my two MTBs blessed at Antipolo Church (blessing is a big church business several dozen vehicles are to be blessed this morning)  There is an office with several staff: those who bless, receive and account for the money just for this.  It took a while before the bike was blessed. Of course, I got my own dose of holy water too.


I had two close calls this morning on the way to the church:

two at golden city where speeding jeeps to Sta Lucia and Cubao nearly sideswiped me as I was biking near Golden City.  The jeepney on the right who just loaded passenger suddenly joined the traffic and I would bump this, and another speeding jeep on my left was about 6 inches away.

Near the Palmera about 300 meters form fibertex a speeding concrete mixer of Millex overtook me so closely I could read the marking on his tires.

INGAT PO TAYO KAPADYAK




From Human Cyclists - Less Psychopaths or More Paths


Sorry mate, I didn't see you
                          Di nakita o sinadya

There could be so many morons, homicidal speed maniacs on the road. Even drug addicts.  Did you watch  a pick up that bumped a biker and even ran him down.    Parang road kill ang sinasagasaan.  Mabuti di namatay ang rider.

On the way up to Sampaloc last Thursday, a Fortunner driver with heavenly tinted glass made a U turn (I bet his wife was not his companion) and had A SUA (sudden unexplained activity)    he opened his window and asked me if there was any problem

Some guys need to have psycho exam.  Or have them confined at NCMH.  I think the Mandaluyong space would not accommodate the numerous  psycho enemies of bikers

No comments: