Monday, October 20, 2014

These argonauts pushed us to our limits

Wheels of Happiness

Angono, Rizal Philippines   |  October 20, 2014

        They say that after I took their picture, they are marked men.  Hahaha.  That is a sign of admiration sirs....

These very young riders caught up with us in Darangan Binangonan Rizal while we were spinning towards Morong.  I tried to give a chase, which was a mistake.  The swarm, the peloton caught up with me at Convention Center and I was left behind.

They say they are from Taytay, they are their 20s (1/3 my age) and their bikes are all Argon. (Hence the title of this post is Argonauts.)

However I caught up with VM, Luis and Val at Morong Rizal... Trying to catch up with strong riders raises our lactate levels, limits of our speed and endurance.

                   Ang kabataan ang pag asa ng bayan"

         According to them their Argon bikes are cheap

No comments: