Wednesday, October 22, 2014

My practice bike ride to Pililla today October 22, 2014

Wheels of Happiness

Angono, Rizal Philippines   | October 22, 2014

I had a practice ride today to Pililla.  I left the Sacred Heart Parish at 6:30 am and arrived at KM 58, a distance of 30 km at 7:35.  I missed the one hour time by 5 minutes (the standard of Gerry and Armin)  I was back at Angono by 9:30.  It would have been 9:00 had I not stopped at Morong.  I think however that I have been  improving with this ride.

There must have been 30 riders (mostly roadies) whom I met today having practice rides.  One of them is Tito Fabay whom I met at Pililla.

The other was Tristan, a balikbayan who lives in Bilibiran now, (used to live at San Mateo, California, USA)  He says he is running a printing press business

No comments: