Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Some Guys are not with Us (Alak Man texted me)

Have bike, we will help save the earth...

Some guys have not been joining rides lately:

l.  Joel -  I heard his child got dengue (H fever).  I hope he is well by now.  I am wishing his child well. (Engr June corrected my earlier post.  Thanks po)

2.  Ben -  they said he has prostrate problem and is having treatments.

3.  Ado (Alakpa, Alakman) -  I dialled his number and he texted. This is his text:

"Dito na po ako sa Umingan Bo. Diket simula pa noong Miyerkules Santo.ito po tuloy2 pa rin ang alak.  Pag Sabado at Linggo nag pag bike po minsan Manog (Manaoag?) akyat ng Dalton ikot ng munoz, guimba, rosales, cuyapot, balungao, san quintin or san quintin, natividad, san nicolas, tayug, sta.maria, rosales, balungao.  Ok po naman ako dito, magsasaka, alak boy pa. mis ko na po tropa; dito mga nakakasama ko kung kilala ninyo tropa ni insot de guzman, malalakas, taga bura nanaman ako, kumusta na lang po sa tropa at lahat."

(I have am here at Umingan, Bo. Diket since Holy Wednesday.  I still drink regularly. On Saturdays and Sundays, I bike these routes....,  I am ok here; I am a farmer and a liquor boy.  I bike with the group of Insot de Guzman if you know him - they are strong riders;  I am the back burner.  Regards to the group and all the rest.) There you are finally, there are some news from Ado who was silent for quite a while

Google Map of Umingan, Pangasinan


View Larger Map

No comments: