Thursday, September 1, 2011

Had A Close One with Motorbiker Last Monday

Have bike, we will help save the earth...

On my way home last Monday from Real Ride, I had close shave with our motorbike brods. I was negotiating a y intersection at the Highway at Pag Asa and I was going westward to Angono town proper. I had crossed over from the middle of the y to the road going to Angono when suddely from the right side of the road (to my left), a motorbike was barrelling towards me at say 60 kph.

My reaction was to swerve to my left. Unfortunately for me, there was this another motor bike speeding too to my left which missed me by thousandth of an inch.

Talking again about 3 meters buffer and safety...

Where has all the safety gone.. Gone where none can pick them up. When will ever learn. Goes the song...

No comments: