Thursday, August 11, 2011

My Other Blogs - all about Shares

Have bike, we will travel...

I have other personal blogs:

nuideashare.blogspot.com - it is about new ideas and innovation and entrepreneurship

bikershare.wordpress.com - also about biking

profjorgeentrep-jorge.blogspot.com  (entrepSHARE)- it is about my teaching of entrepreneurship at a leading graduate school of business.

The most read is profjorgeentrep blog.  Readership went up when I trended with Christopher Lao, when I embedded slides from slideshare, and blogged the Ateneo MBA graduation.

The least read is nuideashare. (Oh readership is now going up after I put in videos from Ecorner of Stanford University)

For these topics, I observed that most readers are foreigners led by readers from USA.

The blogger is not read in his own country, as what they say for the prophets.

For the dear readers who visit the site,THANK YOU SO MUCH for reading. It is the only reward I get for making this blog. Well, the idea is to write down a journal a diary of my thoughts and experiences. Sharing is secondary.

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN AND VISIT AGAIN AND SHARE.(like facebook or twitter) with others who might benefit from these blogs.


No comments: