Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Molo Church in Iloilo - Exterior View

Have bike, we will help save the earth...

Last Sunday, I was not able to bike and join the Recyclists-20l0.  But I heard mass in this amazing and wonderful looking l6th century old church in Molo Iloilo, dubbed as the Athens of Iloilo (do not ask me why it is called such - I read it from the fact books)  But being there takes you back in time.  It is handsome as it is lovely.

We are all familiar with the term "Pancit Molo"  Oton, the location of Holy Gardens Oton Memorial Park, is right next to Molo.  Molo and Oton is about 30 minutes away by jeepney ride.  They have a nice and very old church at Molo which I feature here by my reliable cp cam.  I hope you like this:  pictures of the Molo Church






This is an enchanting view of a very old church.  I am glad they were able to preserve this well.


Google Map of the Molo Church



View Molo Church in a larger map

No comments: