Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Only Blogspot You Will Ever Need on Biking

"Mens sana en corpora sano" Sound mind in a sound body.

This is a significant achievement for me. I have gathered a wealth of information for bikers on biking history, bike magazine, safety, riding, ride tours. If is saw something like this before, I would not have spent much on books and mistakes. Go ahead and enjoy. Some updates:

l. I am well past my l00th blogpost. I am into my l50th.

2. I have gone over the hill - past the 500 visits.

3. Most of the readers are from the US; not from the Philippines. Thank you bikers from the USA

4. I had the most number of visits, over the weekend, when I started adding slides from slideshare.

5. I added an analog clock and widgets of sexy swimwear as added attraction. to make the blog more attractive and interesting.

Thank you for following and reading.

No comments: