Friday, August 19, 2011

Mountain Biking Site at San Carlos Heights Tayuman, Binangonan, Rizal

New Mountain Biking Site at San Carlos Hts. Binangonan, Rizal


As I biked this morning, I happened to converse with Dr. Donato, a mountain biker from Cainta, Rizal.  I thought he would bike to Morong.  But he said he would go to San Carlos Hts, a great mountain site that is gaining popularity.  He said that the place is more challenging than Shotgun at Timberland, San Mateo, Rizal.

He said that from San Carlos, you can go to Thunderbird.

Anyway, Luis told me all ready about it.

Should I buy a mountain bike too.

Where is St. Carlos Hts? In Binangonan Rizal. Please see Google Map.


View San Carlos Hts Mt. Biking Site in a larger map

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Mt Biker,
I have a property for SALE in San Carlos Heights. Its right beside Radio Antenna. I am certain the Bikers pass by this.
In case you may have interested parties... Kindly relay.
700sq.m P 1.2M/ 3% commission.
contact home# 02 8923886
Johanna Carpo
Thanks!