Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Other Kennon Road photos of the 5th Baguio Ride - from Secx Noeh

Biking and health

In my climb two years ago, I was side by side with Ado Alakman.  He distracted me with "Alak pa, alak pa shout and did not realize that this was tough section of the climb.  I felt weak at the viewdecks when I saw that my largest gear was only 23 and not the largest 25.  It was this view deck when the 25 became operational.


                              Preng Luis past the final right turn


                                 Richard


                                Master without the shades and helmet looking great.


                                 Jess


                                Archie


                             Gerry


                                     Jeff


                                   Archie


                               Diego

                                   Jorgeusbiker


                                       Choco2 as usual standing on the pedals



No comments: