Sunday, February 3, 2013

Was I riding better or they slowed down for picture taking?

Biking and health

Angono, Rizal PHL  |  February 3, 2013





I feel better and great as I biked today;  maybe as a result of the Baguio ride.  Endurance and speed were developed.  As we climbed Callahan and Richard accelerated, I shifted down and kept pace, even a he stood.  I was ahead of him at the peak but was faster at descent.  He did maybe 40 on the straightway;  maybe I did 35 but I could see his back until AZ overtook me and he even kept up with Richard.

On the way up to Teresa, from Sucol (they stopped for a pee) I kept ahead.  Richard got my camera and instructed us to slow down but I pedalled on.  And I was ahead  until the last ascent up to Robinson until they all attacked.   But I had my day in front.

My body aches now and feel sore all over.  I think I gave my best shot in the ride.



 x  Near Cardona Municipal Building


  Riding up to Teresa/Antipolo


 x


 My butt and back


The last hill until Ayala properties, before Robinson

No comments: