Sunday, February 10, 2013

How I rode today? February 10, 2013

Real Cyclists

Angono, Rizal  | by Jorgeus Biker  | February 10 2013



I started out late today;  almost 7:00 am.  I passed by the sacred heart parish to say a little parish.  Fortunately, soon after, the blessing part of the mass came.  I was blessed.

From Angono to Morong:

I biked alone until the Calumpang highway.  I sensed somebody was wheel sucking  and at Cardona, I recognized him to be Danny riding a mountain bike.  I challenged him to take the paceline.  He sucked wheel saying he cant because he has not been practicing.  At the Cardona Morong boundary though, he trailed a tricyle and left me. So much for the deception.  I caught him though at Simple's lugawan and I was in for a surprise there.

From Morong to Pisong Kape:

The group decided after enjoying the free meal at Manang Simple's fiesta fete,  to ride to Pisong Kape.  The group included:  Gerry, Joel, VM, Luis, Ben, Tito, Choco2, Armin, Archie, Chito Wesluk, Gerry, Netoy.  I had a headstart and even overtook Wesluk and was ahead until the usual attack at km 51.  I was not be denied and was with the group until a Pajero blocked me and I was left behind by at least  a minute  until Pisong Kape.

From Pisong Kape to Morong:

I practiced to take picture on the run from Pililla to Tanay just like Richard but most of the pictures were spoiled.  (they were blurred).  Taking pictures is a strenous and tiring job.  You have to take picture, sometime you stop, then you pursue the peloton again.

I caught up with them before km 53 and stayed with them until the hill.  At km 52, they attacked and left me.  I caught up with them at Morong where we stopped for round 2 with Manang Simples (ang kakapal namin)

Wesluk and VM leading the peloton, from Pililla to Tanay

                                 Approaching Tanay: those are backs of Ben Joel and Edgar

                                        Master and Netoy


                                  Alan and Wesluk


                                 Alan


                                Tito in a hurry to see his pigs (ha5)


                               Tito pulling Edgar behind

                                  Edgar and Joel;  the rest are not Recyclists


                                  They joined our peloton but were eventually dropped.

                                Ben, a senior doing well as a strong rider


                                     VM, as we near Angono


                               The Zapanta brothers


                                  Ben, VM, Armin and Archie

No comments: