Friday, February 1, 2013

My two bikes ascended Baguio last January 26, 2013

Biking and health

                              Jess near the Lion's head at my GTS bike          


                                JB at the rear on his Fuji SL-l bike, the chain ring is 34

That may be strange but true.  My two bikes made it to Baguio City from Urdaneta city last January 26, 2013.  These two bikes were:    White GTS, and Black Fuji SL - with campy group set and Mavic wheel set.  Jess rode the GTS;  I rode the Fuji.  It would have been just the Fuji;  but Jess bike's fork was discovered to have broken in Angeles city.

At Urdaneta, at 5 star apartalle, Jess sheepishly pa inquired if you could borrow the GTS.  Since I brought two bikes;   one was a spare just in case like this, this was easily agreed to.

So, that was  a great feat for my bikes.  Three bikes had gone up Baguio.  The one left behind, a SARS bike, made it to Baguio 2x


                       Jess sad after learning that his bike's fork is broken; the kitchen fork will not do!


                                At the far left is my Fuji SL-l bike next to the Dogma for Baguio ascent


                       Jess has adjusted the GTS bike to his measurement for Baguio climb

No comments: