Thursday, December 24, 2015

My bike ride today to Antipolo December 24, 2015

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines
December 24, 2015

Image result for antipolo church

It is a day before Christmas.  Merry Christmas tomorrow.

Today I rode up to Antipolo City and rode my SARS roadie.  What a big difference between the MTB and the road bike.  It was faster, lighter, albeit harsh on the butt.  But I rode up Antipolo faster and downhill faster.  The two bikes have their specific purposes and function.

There, in the mass (I finished the mass) I met Jeff Libunao who is from QC.  He owns a car paintworks near the Mother Lily Building near Timog.  He is a lay minister of their church, and found out he likes car (like BMW 320i and the Forester (that is how is got him on conversation because he wore a jersey with Subaru words on it) which he has now and which we have in the house)  He rode on a Pinarello Dogma, one of the best looking and most expensive carbon bike in the world,  VM has two.

Image result for pinarello dogma f8

Those who more numerous were the MTB.  I passed in Taytay to buy item for the exchange gift at the Recyclists Chrismas party at Jess Verchez house on December 26, 2015,   Birthday din ni Echo
Happy birthday.

No comments: