Wednesday, December 30, 2015

My 3rd ride to San Carlos Heights today December 30, 2015

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines
December 30, 2015


Image result for san carlos heights binangonan rizal + mtb destination

From outside slacker - riding up Antenna Hill

From BiketourPhilippines of Long Henson

Its the 119th death anniversary of Dr. Jose Rizal  I biked today to San Carlos Hts.  It has become a destination of sorts like Timberland to many MTB.  I can understand why.  I had to stop 2x again because the gears missed and the 2nd time I fell.  The front tire hit a rock, I pulled up and crashed. This third ride is definitely much better than the first and the gears were now higher 22 x 28.

So I was I able to bike straight up to the peak, and lo and behold the place where the bikers gather are in an alley that led to the lot that I used to own (which I sold to Mareco 103.5 fm, to be used as spending money for trip to USA.  It was 500 sm and was able to sell for for P1000 per sm.  The P500k was good for $10k.   SAYANG


                           Nagpapahila for the downhill


                                       Downhill racing



                                            Angono Petroglyphs


No comments: