Wednesday, January 14, 2015

My bike ride today to Antipolo City, January 14, 2015

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines   |  January 14, 2015

Welcome his Holiness Pope Francis Jorge to the Philippines tomorrow.

On the eve of Papal visit, (it is vacation now in MM) there is a dearth of cyclists.  I saw only 4 souls at the churchyard of Antipolo.

I took advantage of today's hill climb for strength training:

1.  I climbed Tower Hills at 50 x 17 gear, and up to Mary Hill 50x 21; Beverly was at 50 x25; however, going to the last bend to the church, I dropped the gear to 34 x 19.





2.  I did aerobic ride at the following points:

    1.  last hill near Alta Vista;

    2.  hill near Robinson Homes near Teresa Antipolo boundary

    3.  hill approaching San Guillermo

   4.  Callahan

   5.  hill after Inc church in Cardona

   6.  first hill in LLDA.

I met Ado Gonzaga and his wife who said twice a week, they walk from Kaytikling to Antipolo Church.  They say this an antidote to wifes transient ischemic attack (she had signs of stroke)  She used to bike but stopped.   Stopping a strenuous exercise thickens the blood that lead to blocks and or stroke symptoms

I also paid a visit to the staff of Holy Angels Memorial Park and engaged them in visioning, goal setting and earning more money


No comments: