Friday, January 9, 2015

I did a Pisong Kape ride today solo | January 10, 2015

Wheels of Happiness

Angono,  Rizal  |  Philippines   |  January 10,  2015

             A lone Heron bird watching out in Baras field

I met Tito Fabay in  Calumpang road at about 7 am.

I rode to Pisong Kape today but I broke the rule that we should ride straight without stopping because it was drizzling.  I ate my lugaw at Simples Lugawan and then when the shower stopped I rode to Pisong Kape.  I think I passed some riders (not regular bikers).

I followed the recommendations to do sprints and anaerobic intervals and I was poofed after doing this for at least 5 times.

I also visited two memorial park sites which were recommended:  one in Baras and one in Tanay..  So it was ride with business and pleasure.

                             Site for burial grounds?

                      Near Fabian resort

I finished the bike ride at 10:30 am

                         Air is polluted at Manila East Road


                     Road scene in Mahabang Parang


                       Hill summit in Cardona

No comments: