Wednesday, January 7, 2015

I passed Sir Dennis at Fibertex going up at Antipolo but he overtook me at Beverly

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal  Philippines   |  January 7, 2015



I biked to Antipolo City today; I left at at about 6:50 and brought my SARS with Ultegra groupset, 53 x27.   I did two stationary bike training doing variety only with 4 minutes of ILT and sprints/criterium running (15 seconds of hard biking at 39 x17 or 53 x 17) rest for 30 secs)

I found some improvement in my Antipolo climb because earlier I was able to to Hard Interval with Dennis of Taytay.  (Dennis says he sell jerseys online c/o group of RBP)  Dennis knows me and my bike well;  however not so with my case. Thanks Dennis for following me

We rested at Antipolo Cathedral and attended the 7:00 am mass (it was homily all ready when we arrived).  Another chubby fellow rider on a Ridley also overtook me before the last bend but he was never very far away.

                 Dennis' Giant with Ultegra group set


       Other riders at Antipolo cathedral coming and going

No comments: