Monday, February 8, 2016

My bike (MTB) ride today February 8, 2016

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines
February 8, 2016

Happy Lunar New Year

Many biked today because it is a holiday. I rode on an MTB wearing my tsinelas (If there is tsinelas leadership by fmr Sec. Jessie Robredo, we too can have tsinelas bike ride as Pablo Zarate does)

I biked up to KM 55 and then turned back and went to Baras barrio roads one to Solem and other to Barangay Rizal which are uphill. Next time, I will try to find out if it connects to Marcos Highway.  More adventure forthcoming

On the way and going back I tried to pass attack roadies and MTB. I generally succeeded in passing the MTBs but not the roadies.  I can overtake them briefly as I did from Tayuman to Darangan but the tire friction and heavier bike got the better of me, and lost steam.

On the way back I rubber banded with a roadie from Morong up to Binangonan.  He was a little bit on the heavy side and could not sustain his pace going uphill at Callahan at LLDA.  He caught up with me but then I sprinted at the flats and uphill near Island Gas in Calumpang

No comments: