Sunday, February 28, 2016

My high end MTB drew admiration at Wawa Park

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines
February 28, 2016



Today we have a scheduled ride to Tagaytay.  I ride with Gerry and others. Take off is at 6:00 at Iglesia and that is 20 minutes form now. I will blog for a while.

Yesterday afternoon, I whiled my afternoon on my MTB high end (may I call it XT) and went to Wawa.  There the other MTBs, riders gathered around the xt MTB and asked a lot of questions -  how much what are the parts, how much does the gold chain cost etc.  One rider, who is a DH (downhill) had his eyes glued on the bike.   He went near the bike, touched it, lifted it and rode it.  I was afraid he would ride home with it.   He admired how light and how handsome it was.

Well I made the right choice.  Thanks Matt.


                                       Fork view of the Mosso MTB


                                               Epicon air shock;  very responsive


                                      Gold chain


                                     Each of the new nut cost according to former owner P200 each

No comments: