Thursday, March 16, 2017

One of the best sellers of JGD Bikers World is the Machfally rechargeable Aluminum Light 180 lumens

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines
March 16, 2017

In my visit to the JGD Bikers World I got the Machfally  USB rechargeablealuminum  light (180 lumens) for P540 (Glenn discounted me later on)   He said it is one of his best sellers.  He had about 50 of them, and now has only 4 left including the one I got.  I tested the light this afternoon, and it was much brighter than the vaunted Police LED lamp which boasts of so much lumen.   The illumination from this lamp, which is lighter and more streamlined would enable you to see the road ahead of you much clearer.

Go ahead and visit the store  at Calumpang Highway, Binangonan Rizal or call  up Glenn Diestro

Tel  0932 386 9519
       02 359 74 89

No comments: