Thursday, March 30, 2017

Let us patronize Papa Ric (Mancao) the oldest biker in town, kasama ng Recyclists for shoe works

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines
March 30, 2017

On the way back after the Luisiana ride, Master Edwin said he will pass by the house of Papa Ric because that is where he has his shoes repaired:  biking shoes and his daily wear shoes.

I went there the following Wednesday to have my Scott carbon fiber biking shoes which I have not been able to use because of the non working non functional buckle.  He showed me the SIDI bike shoe of master which he repaired too.  The bike was from Engr. June

I took the shoe last Tuesday.  The buckle attachment was OK but then the tongue was not perfect. It had to be redone and I commissioned Gerry K to do it.  I gave him some used plastic container and the tongue as a mdel for him to build up.

He was happy for the income and the cash flow

Please patronize Papa Ric at Cardona Rizal  a few hundred meters away from Looc, from Iglesia and diversion entrance

No comments: