Sunday, March 12, 2017

Meeting Dave a net whiz from Karangalan Village (Pasig City) and Bangkok on a BMC roadie

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines
March 12, 2017

At the Antipolo our Lady of Good Voyage Shrine church yard, I met Dave who had a BMC bike  As we all know, this is a rather expensive bike being Swiss made. He is from Karangalan Pasig and is on vacation for 3 months.   His base of work is Bangkok Thailand

  We had conversation and he said his specialty is making website, blogging and making his blogs earn money other than through Ad sense.
I did not realize that I could have bought many new upgrades if my blog were making say 2 to 3 dollars per day.  (He earns that much)  I had much to learn from him.  I could commission him: 1.  to make my blogs earn, 2.  create a store for our new business.

He told me how FB and blogger make a killing on us as free reporters and posters and they make money when somebody visit our sites (they flash ads for the visitors, not visible to us)

He noted two important things:

1.  That internet here in RP is very very slow.  Internet in Bangkok and Singapore are comparable ins speed

2.  How free oriented are web users here.  Even for P50.00 a month hosting, many would not buy hosting.   Many would prefer Weebly or Wix

I gave him my email address and said he would email me soon

He all ready taught me how to use FB pages to increase likes and visits to the site.  (for say P50 to P100 pesos a day)

A great entrepreneur was correct.  Always talk to the guy besides you in jeep, bus, church, or plane.  He could be your next business contact.

No comments: