Saturday, March 18, 2017

I climbed the Church in the Sky in Muzon 3x this morning

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines
March 18, 2017

Image result for church in muzon taytay rizal

Tomorrow, there is a proposed ride  to Lukban Quezon. But the extreme heat now makes the possibility of that dim.  We may get a stroke or something else.  May be some other day.

This morning, our co workers had a PE at Church in the Sky (Christ the KIng) in Muzon Taytay. They walked. I biked (MTB) I had to climb it thrice. First ride up was shaky.  The bike zig zagged, I lost control and I had to get off the bike.

I tried again after the mass, to test whether it was the bike or my knees that had a defect.   None had the defect.  I was able to climb it up to the church without stopping  I met certain Engr Nino a chief surveyor of Sta. Lucia.   Who was 63 and admired I was able to do it.

Then came the last employee who joined and asked her to accompany me up.  I had to climb again.   It was kind of hard practice.

I suppose, very few of the parishioners manage to climb and attend church.    There is a lot of puffing and huffing that goes on.  On the other hand, those who go to church either spends a lot on tricycles, or are very healthy.

Image result for church in muzon taytay rizal

No comments: