Wednesday, February 18, 2015

It is all go for Baguio ride this Friday; some practice still needed?

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines   |   February 18, 2015

                   View from the top of the almost switch back from Ding Roans place;  even the MC's are struggling, groaning from the strain/difficulty

It is the start of Lenten season and start of Panagbenga in Baguio.  Two days from now, on Friday, February 20,  we start trek to Baguio City. We ride to Urdaneta Pangasinan a distance of 200 km.

Today, I need some brushing up on my hill climb by doing the Mahabang Parang Hills near La Farge.  I climbed this hill at 7:00 am.  I fear naman na baka ma over ako?

I guess I am much stronger  today, as I negotiated up to the bend without stopping and much still to spare.  This is as near as the Lions Head you can get, (at Kennon Road)  If you can ride this up with ease, you can do Baguio City

                       More uphill climb; but easier to pedal


                  View of the La Farge Republic quarry

No comments: