Thursday, February 19, 2015

I could be a messenger when I retire?

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines |   February 19, 2015

Resulta ng larawan para sa bistro mateo tiendesitas

Happy Chinese New Year!

This morning I was tasked with bringing documents for signature by a business partner in Tiendesitas at 8 am today.  I would have been finished last Tuesdays but we could not get our calendars right.

Today I decided I would bike to Tiendesitas (as a warm up/tune up for the Baguio ride (este Urdaneta) tomorrow.  I thought that I would miss the appointment of 8 am.

Resulta ng larawan para sa bistro mateo tiendesitas

I left relatively late 7:15

  7:30   -   Highway 2000

  7:35  -    Cambridge

  7:40 -     Javier bridge

  7:45       Sandoval bridge

  7:50       Tiendesitas

  7:55      Jay and Jay  (formerly Bistro Mateo

There was no traffic and considering that I was just spinning, it was a fast paced ride.

I wore an Orange colored Nike Jersey and the business partner (a Chinese) arrived clad in a red shirt.

I could end up a bike messenger when i retire.










No comments: