Monday, February 16, 2015

I could not believe that he lives in the same street where I live

Wheels of Happiness



Rizal Philippines   | February 16, 2015

Yesterday, while at Jalajala, I saw two pairs of MTBs passed by while I was taking pictures of the nice views and trees.  For the second pair I gave chase some 3 km from Jalajala proper.  I kept up with them at the Jalajala town proper and went with them up to km 78.  As I interviewed them, I learned that one of them, the one in orange is from Angono, Rizal and that he is from Sto Nino,and that he leaves in the same street where I live.

Hahaha. What a place to meet.  I do no see him as we work hard and I understand he works at a call center.

                        The first pair who passed by


                     That is my neighbor some 100 meters away

No comments: