Sunday, May 4, 2014

My bike ride today May 4 2014

Wheels of Happiness

Angono, Rizal , Philippines  |May 4 2014

                                         My bike and that of Gerry at Antipolo City church yard


I left at 6:30, went to Sacred Heart Parish in time for communion, the second collection and the final blessing, "Ite missa est".  I arrived at Morong at 7:50 and the rest of the Recyclists Kapadyaks must have gone to Pililla Pisong Kape all ready



When I reached Tagpos Mike of 7-11 overtook me and  I caught up with him and Dennis from Taytay with whom I bike later to Teresa and Antipolo City.    But at highway near Island gas, Mike F and the rest of 711 cycling members raced by and went past me.   Going up the Binangonan convention center,  Dennis and another rider overtook me.   Then Jeff overtook me too in Cardona.  I tried to keep up with Jeff but to no avail.  I overtook some MTB riders and some slower roadies too.  But I saw Jeff near the Morong Municipal Building had a flat tire. I assisted him and we biked to Morong. I had him leave me at Sagbat because I took pictures of polluting vehicles.

                                   Relaxing and resting at Maybancal Barangay Hall



                                   Their bikes




                                        Pete Francisco






Then I had lugaw at Simples.   I took more pictures of other bikers.  They said the post were not appearing. I clarified the website and the FB site.  Jorgeus Biker.  Well Peter at least said he was looking at Gorgeusbiker.  I hope he found the site (He did?)

Then Dennis, Gerry, and Jimmy, all Golden Boys that we will climb Teresa slowly very slowly and tell stories as we climb up.  We never did..  I think I led them up to 80% of the way but crumpled on the last zigzag near Island cement.  But I caught up with them at Robinson. 

Gerry and I went to Antipolo church and we finished the whole mass.  Later we saw Dennis.  We did not see Jimmy anymore.  He must have gone home earlier


                                    Gerry, and Jimmy and the Teresa Lugawan's daughter


                                      Jimmy and Dennis



                                           Fresh kasoy fruits for sale

No comments: