Thursday, May 22, 2014

My bike ride today May 22, 2014

Wheels of Happiness

Angono, Rizal  Philippines   |  May 22, 2014



I rode again today, departing at 6 am.  I used the Fuji SL bike with the newly installed ITM handle bar.  I reached Morong by 7:00 am but I continued up to km 53 in Tanay.  On the way I chased Nolite from he Tayuman and was with him before the Binangonan Convention Center.  We were together until  Callahan but he overtook me and was ahead of me by 20 meters till the crest.    That gap widened by some 300 meters up to Cardona/Morong boundary but at Namay I caught up with Nolite.  He turned left at Sagbat to bike to Antipolo via Teresa.  I went to Tanay.

This simply means:

1.  I am getting stronger;  (I can give chase to Nolite and even keep pace with him)

2.  I can give chase and cant be dropped very far behind

On the way back I met many Taytay riders like Bubuy.  I also met Ven at Sagbat

No comments: