Tuesday, May 27, 2014

There was a huge traffic jam at Kaytikling today due to an accident

Wheels of Happiness

 Rizal, Philippines  |  May 27, 2014

I biked to Antipolo City leaving at 6:00 am.  There was however a huge traffic jam at Kaytikling.  Going up to Antipolo until near Palmera was a problem,  and from Fibertex down to that area was tied up.  Reason, a ten wheeler truck slammed into a group of houses.  It may have lost brakes and reversed into the houses.  There were hearsays of death. 

At the time I passed, a concrete bulk transporter was in the middle of the road, apparently requested to tow the 10 wheeler.  Fortunately for me, I was able to get back to Kaytikling without much problem.  I counterflowed despite the fact that maybe a hundred vehicles were on hold because of the huge 10 wheeler truck (a flatbed bearing sand)

I started going down at 7:00 am and was home at 7:25

No comments: