Friday, May 30, 2014

My bike ride today May 30 2014

Wheels of Happiness

Angono, Rizal  Philippines  |  May 30 2014

                                         Misty morning view going from Morong to Baras Km 49


As we prepare for the Legazpi City ride by December 2014, I try to build myself physically to become stronger. Here are my latest routine:

1.  100 push ups:  with arms offset, with leg raises,  planking,

2.  100 squats

3.  100 leg raises lying down.

4.  100 steps us on a 1 foot stool

These are good for developing the core muscles and build resistance especially #4.  And developing abs and removing flabs.  Try them.  I have been getting these from #Mens Fitness

Today I biked to KM 55 at Tanay and returned home via Teresa and Antipolo.  I arrived at 10 am (late for work.  I started out early at 5:50 and I wore the Recyclists first uniform.  I went through the Cardona bypass
 which we know is rather stiff and steep using 34 x 23.

I admired the fire trees in Tanay and took many of their pics.  I met Nolite on the way back at Simples Lugawan


Fire trees on fire










No comments: