Monday, May 12, 2014

The biker (MTB) is an entrepreneur

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal, Philippines  |  May 12, 2014

I came across a Mountain Biker on my ride yesterday at Bilibiran halohalo stand.  It was so hot, and I saw this biker who was enjoying something cold to cool himself from the very hot noon sun.

I ordered my P20.00 halo2 and while eating I conversed with him and I learned that he is from Caloocan, his name is Dong;  he used to work with Cebu Pacific as cabin mechanic (the one who maintains the seats of the plane) and he was end co (contract ended) at the end of 5 mos.

So what does he do or will do?

He says that he knows of a certain product he found while biking that he can sell to another outlet for a 200% mark up.  He just needs cash capital for the deal.  Wow that is great.  He used his biking to full advantage for opportunity seeking.  And he is going to have a source of income soon

Congratulations Dong for being enterprising.  Keep this up


No comments: