Thursday, May 8, 2014

My bike ride today to Morong - overtook two ten wheelers and 4 bikers

Wheels of Happiness

Angono Rizal Philippines  | May 8 2014



I rode to to Morong today.  I left at 7:00 am.  I was at Mambog by 7:20 am (that is 10 km distance and that meant I was doing an average of 30 kph.) The reason is that I was chasing 2 ten wheeler trucks.  One was ahead of me by 200 meters from Pag asa and I overtook it at Bilibiran.  It overtook me again at San Juan but while it labored going uphill at Mambog, right after the convention center I overtook it.

There was another truck that I overtook that was also laboring uphill in Cardona after the elementary school.

As for the bikers, three teen aged mt bikers overtook me near the municipal hall of Cardona and I stayed close. Going up Callahan they faltered and  me at 53 x 19 attacked up to the hospital spinning further until the iceplant and the crest.  I overtook a roadie before the crest.

There must have been a dozen roadies I met.

Have a beautiful day.  God bless

No comments: