Thursday, May 1, 2014

I could not keep up with very strong rider from Taguig, 1/2 my age Marc Angeles

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines  |   May 1, 2014

                           Mark smiling;  (would you believe that one legged man there bikes? ha6)

On the way to Antipolo, a biker with Cannondale bike, Movistar jersey, SIDI shoes, apparently very young overtook me while near SM Taytay,  spinning.  I caught up with him in Antipolo Church and we had little conversation.

He said he is from Bacoor Cavite, and now lives in Taguig City.  His wife is from there.  He rode from Taguig via C6.  He used to bike to Tagaytay,  via Paliparan, or Mendez, go down to to Lemery and then go back (we did the same ride before)  And when I asked about his age, he said he is.   only 30, 1/2 my age. I told him I could not keep up with him.  He said the age is the obvious reason.

His name is Mark Angeles .  No relation to any Angeles I know.


No comments: