Sunday, December 8, 2013

About Pisong Kape posts/articles

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines   |  December 8 2013

It is the Feast of Immaculate Concepcion today

                                    I interviewed the lady owner of Hacienda Pisong Kape

Cyclist from Angono Rizal Mike Francisco inquired how come his picture appeared at a search for Pisong Kape, We told him, I did the post.   For Jorgeusbiker.  Our head banner features Pisong Kape at the right hand corner.

I saw that today, Hacienda  Pisong Kape has new tiles on the floor.  The owner told me it was financed by the bumbay 5/6.  But it was good decision to improve her store for the cyclists who frequent her place on weekend.  The other food stores there in the vicinity which  do not improve do not fare well. The owner knows which side her store is buttered on.

When I googled Pisong Kape, I saw that most of the images were Posted by this site, Jorgeus biker


                                            New tiles for Hacienda Pisong Kape

No comments: