Tuesday, December 24, 2013

I rode today December 24, 2013 Christmas Eve

Wheels of Happiness

Angono, Rizal  Philippines   |  December 24, 2013

It is a day before Christmas. Merry Christmas everyone.

How to Say Merry Christmas in other languages - Natalie Hinare

 

Starting out late

I rode today.  I was supposed to work today.  But the janitor of the building was not informed.  So were not able to enter the building and work. It is supposed to be a special non working holiday. I sent people home if the janitor did not arrive by 830.  It was an opportunity to bike.

I left at some minute after 9:00. And there were too many delays:   traffic in Angono commercial area, in Bilibiran, Pantok, and in Morong.  I was surpised that I reached Morong at 10: 45.  But I think I was doing 30+ in the open.  I attacked the hills.

I passed via the Diversion in Cardona on the way to Cardona.  I think, this Cardona diversion is extreme (No wonder a lot of vehicles meet accident at this place.)

On the way home, I chased a group of QC riders.  I kept pace with the peloton.  I think I got stronger after joining the Kaybiang tunnel ride.

Bukos are gone

I tried to look for bukos (young coconut) to replenish my potassium.  But the cheap bukos are gone.  Most are sold because of high demand for buko salad.  The buko I ate cost P20.00.  They normally sell for P10 to 12.

It was hot and arrived past 1:00.

I inquired for cleats (mine are rather worn and I find difficulty in inserting these now) But the sales clerk were busy and I had to leave after waiting for quite a while.







View Larger Map


No comments: