Friday, December 20, 2013

Having fun with Ben this morning, December 20 2013

Wheels of Happiness

Angono, Rizal Philippines | December 20 2013

                                    Ben, the two of us rode this morning to Wawa

I met Pres Luis and Ben at the park this morning.  Pres Luis said it was his first time to visit the park and he discussed the Luisiana ride on Christmas day.  I declined to join so he did too because it the birthday of the Lord. I said I crashed on a Christmas day ride.  So nadala na ako.

Then I saw Ben as I was leaving to get camera.  I had a chance to take his picture.  We talked about his cure from prostate and my advice.  So he calls me by my aka:  Sir Dok (leng)  I am happy that he got well from my advice on prostate.

                                     Ben on a MTB, the previous owner died after he bought it

No comments: