Sunday, September 1, 2013

Recyclist bike ride today September 1, 2013

Real Cyclists

September l, 2013

                                  Choco2 joined me in Darangan at 6:38

It is Sunday, as usual there is a regular all out bike ride today by Recyclists.  I left at 6: 10 this morning and said a little prayer at Sacred Heart Parish.  When I reached Darangan, Choco2 was there  and as I stopped to take pollution pictures but he wont.  Past the Binangonan Convention Center, Richard came;  I took some more pictures;  then we climbed Mambog. I even overtook the 2 before the summit;  but then my thighs burned, I slowed down and they were ahead of me by some l5 meters and then disappeared downhill.  Some mt bikers overtook me. 

But I caught up with them at Callahan;  they slowed down going uphill.  I caught sight of Choco2 and Richard and they were merely ahead by 20 meters going up Callahan.  They sped away.

At Cardona Morong highway, I time trialled however again the Mt. Bikers were fast and good at negotiating traffic.  We arrived at Morong Maybancal by 7:15 which was pretty fast.  Choco2 and Richard went straight to Pisong Kape.  We had lugaw and buchi at Simples.   Those who were there:
Master, Joel, Nanding, Peter, Tito,;  then VM Pres Luis, and Armin arrived later.  I met Eddie Pama whom I befriended.  I met him before at 711 Col Guido and at the Bosoboso ride.

We left earlier (Eddie and I) from Maybancal.  so that we could have headstart.  The peloton caught with us at KM 52 (going up the hill to Tanay)  We however caught with the peloton at km 57.  Eddie taught me how to use the gears.  Low low gears going up but shifting to l5 or l7 as soon as you reach the summit.  Shift to 53x l5 as soon as you go downhill.

We were with the peloton when we arrived at Pisong Kape.  Then we went duo up Bugarin where we arrived at 9:10  We had buko at Km 70 with friends of Eddie from Davao City.

We biked down at  9;45 and we rested at Morong by 11: 00. There was this lady there who offered us manicure.  She said she is from Naga City and had 2 husbands who are old.  And they are not good.  She had 11 children.

  We were in Angono by 12:15.  He invited me to his house in Graceville to drink cold water and softdrinks and water and had lunch.  I left his place at 2:00 pm.  I learned that he lives alone.  His wife and children are in   Kuwait

                                   Hello Peter A!  Long time no see


                      Nanding (he showed me a 3,000 sm lot in Morong, Gerry, Tito and Chito


                                         Self photo of Peter and we are the background


                                     Jorgeusbiker joined the tropa


                                       Master E


                                  Peter and Armin - together again


                                    New shoes of Armin;  they set him back by l4t


                                   Bubuy and Allan


                            That is VM to the right;  he just arrived;  Ariel with white and red jersey


                               Armin, VM, Joel Gerry Gerry and Chito sharing good laugh
                                  Mountain bikers; they overtook me in Cardona and Morong


                                          MTBs

No comments: