Monday, September 23, 2013

Have flat tummy; remove those flabs without surgery

Real Cyclists

I posted this at Facebook:

I have been working hard to remove my flabs.  I get most of my tips from what I have posted here (from Truth About abs.com) which was posted on my other site:  www.cheapcures.blogspot.com

For six months now I have been doing the following:

1.  Diet  -  less rice, less or no softdrinks (because it is the primary cause of obesity) no sugar and cream on coffee;

2. At least 3x a week bike;  one on the road and twice on the stationary;  more of using the drops;  it does wonders for the abs.

3.  3 reps of crunch while watching TV;  I do leg raises too (or some pilates routine)

4.  Push ups:

    3x how many push ups can I do in 30 seconds;

   3x reps on  slow push up (10) widespread

Right now I have flat tummy.  I will show this on my next post .  I have  the beginning of six packs.  It does a lot for my posture, appearance and well being.  You can see from the Sept 22 post how my tummy look like.  No flabs

Why dont you try.  

No comments: