Monday, September 23, 2013

It rained hard yesterday, our bike day, but Jess, Luis, Jorgeusbiker and other MTBikers braved the rains

Real Cyclists

Angono, Rizal   PHL   |   September 23, 2013

                               MTB ikers from Taytay like me braved the heavy downpour

It rained so hard yesterday morning; (Because of ICTZ from powerful typhoon Odette)  I was expecting only a handful would bike or none at all.

However the skies cleared at about 6 am and thus I bravely set out.  It rained again and amidst the drizzle and I gamely biked to Antipolo at about 6:30  am.  I was at Antipolo by 7:30 and I saw some MTB from Taytay, who just like me were addicted to biking.

We heard mass from 7:30 to about 8:30.  And lo and behold, Luis and Jess arrived in their MTB too before 8 am

After hearing mass, we biked down to Angono.  We were home by 9:00 am.


 x                                Wet and slippery roads near Aurora Subdvision


 x


 x                                 Near Beverly Hills


 x


 x
                                    The four elements:  earth water wind and fire

 x                             MTBs parked in the patio of Antipolo Church


 x


                              My SARS bike taking refuge in a waiting shed


                                 My bike at Antipolo church


 x


 x                                The throng attending the mass at Antipolo church


                                       Pres Luis braved the rains too


                                Jorgeus biker


                                   Jess and Jorgeusbiker



No comments: