Sunday, September 29, 2013

Riding in style with a pick up and bike carrier and carbon fiber bikes

Real Cyclists

Morong Rizal  PHL  | September 28, 2013

 This is a good sign;   using the wealth to stay healthy and fit. Thanks and congrats po.

I used to do this;  bring the bike in a carrier up to Tanay then cheat my way up to Bugarin.  But then again, I do no acquire the foundation miles, and I thought it was not a great and healthy way to exercise. If I should bike, I will bike from my place to Bugarin,.

But the place of these guys must be far away and you should admire them for their determination to get their exercise.  But they spend at least l.5 million for the Ranger Wildtrak pick up and for the bike about 300 to 400 thou.

"Inggit lang kami marahil"

  Enjoy your biking guys. (Sorry I did not get your names)  There were at least 5 cars, van, pick ups in front of DPWH having the same set up.

No wonder sales of bikes and pick ups are picking up.




No comments: