Sunday, September 29, 2013

My bike ride today September 28, 2013

Real Cyclists

Angono, Rizal  PHL  |  September 28, 2013

                                Alan, Luis, Jess, Choco2, Richard, Jorgeusbiker, Papa Ric and Abet


It is great day to bike today.  The sun shone brightly today.  I left at 6:20 and I brought out my Fuji SL - 1 with Campy Group set.  It was gathering mold in my room.  I passed by Sacred Heart Parish and was off by 6:40.   Richard caught up with me near Montevideo while I was sprinting up the hill. We were together up at Callahan but then again I got a flat tire.  He did not hear me and left me behind.   It took me some 20 minutes to repair the flat because I failed to notice that I was not able to seal off the bead completely.  I inflated at 80 psi and the interior was bulging.

Thus I was in Maybancal, Simples Lugawan by 7:40 and all the stalwarts of Recylists were there:  Jeff, Jess V, Abet V, Luis, Joel, Armin, Edgar, Alan, Papa Ric, VM, Master, Richard, Peter and of course me.

VM, the whistle blower, blew his whistle at about 8:15.  I biked ahead of the rest and they caught up with me at KM 54 and never looked back. They rested at Pisong Kape but I went up to km 69.  I was there by 9:15 and I bought some fruits.

I went down by 9:30 and was in Morong by 10:30.  On the way, I rode with some Fuji bike owners.  I left them on the climb up to Tanay cemetery, and passed me at the road widening portion of the Manila East Road in Lagundi.  I took picture of the road widened which became a solar palay drier.

I was in Cardona by 11 and was home by 11:30.  The sun was hot and shining brightly like I said earlier

                                  Together again -  Recyclists


                                  JJ (his wife is still here and is therefore very weak) and Armin Z


                                      Jess V, Abet V, and Peter A-  chicboys?



                               Stolen shot group picture;  where was I?


                                   What is is his name?


                                  Another whistle blower?

No comments: