Sunday, September 15, 2013

Not a good day to bike today? It was raining all over the bike route

Real Cyclists

Angono, Rizal PHL   |  September 15, 2013

It rained out last night and up dawn this morning.  It was past 7 am when I woke up and I saw the rooftops of my neighbor still wet.  The roads were still wet when I set out in the direction of Pililla.  It was nearly 730 when I left and passed by Sacred Heart Parish.  I left the church by 7:45 and was in Morong by 830  and had my lugaw breakfast there and left for Pililla by 9:00.  I was in Pililla by 10 am however the skies looked ominously dark.  It rained for a while and had to sit it out in Pillilla.  I was in Binangonan by 11:00.  However, in Calumpang highway, the rain poured non stop.  I braved out to bike home around 1145.  I was all wet - sopping wet (from the rains of course)

I was in Angono by 12:20.  The rain stopped since then.  However as I am making this post, the rain is pouring again.

The daugther of Aling Simple at Maybancal said that only a handful biked today.  Because of the rains, they do not want their bikes to get wet.  Hahaha.

No comments: