Saturday, August 31, 2013

I soloed today to Bosoboso August 31 2013

Real Cyclists

I did not have single bike ride today for the week so I decided to bike today a difficult route - Bosoboso Antipolo.   I left at 610 today and was in People's Park in Antipolo by 7:00.  I reached Bosoboso by  8:00 am and rested there at the San Jose barangay hall until 8:30 am.   I bought some fruits at the roadside fruit stand:  marang, cocoa, guyabano, totalling 4 kilos.  They are expensive though and the price is stiff:  40 php per kg. 

The stiff part of the ride was riding up the Olalia highway and I had to stop there because my thighs were stiff and I ran out of breath.  I was over the hill by 9:00 am and was in SM Taytay by 9:30.  I arrived at my residence by l0 am. 

It is such a stiff ride and was sleepy by 1 pm.  I slept until 2 pm. 

No comments: